A PARKING BAN/SNOW EMERGENCY WILL BE IN EFFECT
- Blue Emergency Lights will be turned on in the City of Lynn starting at 5 PM, today to alert the public that a snow emergency and parking ban will go into effect starting at
AT 10 PM TONIGHT, SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 17TH
10 PM, Tonight, Saturday, February 17, 2018.
SNOW EMERGENCY PARKING
- No Vehicles May Park On A Public Street or Sidewalk
- You May Face a $170 Tow Fee, $150 Ticket and a $35 A Day Storage Fee
- Tow Lot Entrance Is On Centre Street (behind the Western Ave. Fire Station)
Designated Snow Parking Lots Will Be Opened For Residents
To Be Able To Move Their Vehicles To Off-Street Parking
- Parking Is Available On A First Come First Served Basis At All Lynn Public Schools Except The Small Lot At Classical. The Large Lot Will Be Open. Spaces Are Limited
- Parking Is Also Available at Manning Field and the MBTA Garage At The Intersection of Broad and Market Streets (a parking charge per vehicle applies).
Vehicles Must Be Removed Promptly From These Lots And All School Lots At The End Of The Parking Ban/Snow Emergency/ Or They Will Be Towed